jueves, 24 de julio de 2008

Ryan Sheckler, misunderstood teen or "Paris Hilton on wheels"?

I remember Lee Smith once saying that he thought that Ryan Sheckler thinks that what he's doing is "normal" and that he probably can't see whatever wrongdoing he's doing is as lame as a lamas ass on heroin. Now for you who don't know, he's pretty much ruining skateboarding and turning it in too some sort of extreme action reality TV eye-raping spectacle.

I have to say that I kind of believed what Lee was saying. I thought, well the poor guy is most likely clueless and thinks that this is what pro-skateboarders do. Oh boy where we wrong!

In this little ESPN article I'm about to post, you will see the true face ( pimple free as it is nowadays ) of Ryan.
We also get opinions from friends of Sheckler, such as amish boy turned pro-skateboarder Jereme Rogers.

"The real skate rats, they don't want to see Panasonic have anything to do with skating". "Personally, I think skateboarding is harder than throwing a basketball into a hoop, so I'm all for it growing up and being taken seriously. Ryan is helping do that, and he gets hated on the hardest.". Lady's and gentlemen, do I even need to tell you how fucking wrong he is!?

So please reed this interview and hate harder and faster than you ever hated before, cause it is the hating that has kept skateboarding interesting for centuries and centuries to come.

Click here to read the article.

//Shahin

No hay comentarios: